blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates
weblog information
add in some information about your weblog, perhaps?
e.g. since how long it has been running, why you gave it its URL, what's the current skin version, etc.

recent entries
  • It's a wonderful crazy.
  • Streets on lock.
  • A dew drenched hour.
  • Everything in transit.
  • And all good things come to an end.
  • Big city life.
  • Spread a little love on Christmas day.
  • My Silhouette.


  • archives
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide
    Tuesday, January 16, 2007
    Work yesterday was rather fun (: I guess.
    At least I've enjoyed working with the team at Wheeeelock!
    & Jaslyn too! She got Simon the 183cm cool guy in her team!
    Hahahahahahahahaha!

    We missed our stop and landed up at some Tourism Centre.
    A long morning walk back to Wheelock, ate & started pitching.
    Slacked a fair bit. Monday blues what :D Sianzzz.
    So we were just resting at the benches along the street.
    Sales at Zara. How tempting right. Haha!
    Anyhow, still managed to scrape through a booklet.
    Extra mile at Cityhall. Met Jaslyn & team.
    Yay, I helped her sell 1 card! (:
    Charity knows no boundaries. Like,... LOL.

    Okay, so my happiness was short-lived.

    Was posted at Orchard today. It was a two-man team :(
    Sad to say but I really hate work today. Shan't elaborate.
    I was so annoyed that I felt like quitting on the spot.
    So I met Jaslyn, who was just at Wheelock, for lunch :D
    It was the most wonderful time of the day! LOL.
    Back to work at 3. I gave up and slacked all the way till 7,
    leaving the last five cards hanging. Hahaha!
    Sneaked to Far East with Jaslyn but had to go back soon after.
    Her leader called her back so I just roamed around.
    Wanted to walk over to Zara,
    but got caught by Brenda outside Borders.
    Just my luck, man :(
    So I had no choice but to return to my posted area.
    And please, Wheelock & Orchard is just a street away!

    Made my own way back to the office.
    Waited for Jaslyn before heading back home (:
    Told them we're quitting.
    Then they started psycho-ing us to stay longer.
    We alr, felt damn guilty please :(
    It's like, even leaders/members from other teams,
    whom we hardly talk to, also tried pursuading.
    AHHHHH. I don't know what to say.
    But oh well, we've made a deal with them.
    We'll try to come back next week.
    (: